The government of Nepal has decided to fulfill the vacant post all over Nepal by establishing the Employment Service Center (ESC). The government published open competition notice for contract post. Qualified candidates can apply for this post by Magh 18, Friday, 5.00PM (1 February). The online application can be submitted on the official website of the Prime Minister Employment Programme (PMEP)
Apply Online Here – Click
Contract Duration – 1 Year
Minimum Qualification –
1) For section officer (Third Level) – At least Bachelor Lever from any stream from any educational institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
2) Fro Nayab Subba (First Level ) – At least Diploma
Age – 21 – 45 years
A candidate who has been chared for ineligibility for government services cannot apply.
Candidate must have the following knowledge of the computer
- English and Nepali typing
- Should have knowledge of Computer, Printer, Multimedia, Scanner.
- Should have knowledge MS-Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic Knowledge of Email and Internet
- Should have knowledge of Management Information System (MIS).
- Scan Copy of Citizenship Card (Both sides)
- Recently taken Passport photo – 2
- Certificate of the minimum qualification
- Certificate of the higher qualification education than minimum qualification (If any)
- The certificate of at least 2 years of work experience (if any). The work experience letter will be accepted from only government organizations, of any UN body organizations.
Note – The selection process, and the salary will be provided as per the government rules and regulation 2075. You can download the rules and regulation act here.
Percentage of the minimum qualification – 70%
If you have higher education qualification then minimum requirement – 20%
Work Experience – 10%
Note – Work Experience Less than 2 years will not be valid!